How can we help you today? Or if you would prefer to speak to us directly, call 800-688-6359
Top Features for the Maxx 80
Durable and Reliable Chassis
Dual Nozzle Bead Sealer
Hand and Foot Operated Bead Loosener
Taking the hassle out of the hustle
Introducing the Maxx 80 - the core of our new premium tire changer line designed to handle even the toughest and most demanding jobs, as well as help you confidently handle delicate wheels with ease.
- Built with Durability in Mind: Featuring brick-house rugged construction and an intuitive design engineered with direct customer feedback.
- Best-In-Class Clamping Range: Maxx 80 can tackle wheels from 6-24" in diameter and up to 16” wide – out of the box! Anything from standard passenger car tires to 6" lawn mower tires, all the way up to extreme 24" wheel assemblies.
- Dual Nozzle Bead Sealing System: More Air + More Quickly = Jobs Done Faster
- Dual Hand or Foot Control Bead Loosener: You asked and we listened: Work the way you want to work.
- A Perfect Balance of Speed and Power: Our rock-solid 220V 2HP motor helps your shop keep up with ever-increasing customer demand.
- Built in Nashville, Tennessee: Designed and built right here in the heartland of the USA, invest in a machine that can handle the toughest jobs and is backed by positive customer feedback and hardcore engineering.
No Index Tabletop
Grip Maxx 2.0 Clamps
Robo Roller Tool Head
- Rim Diameter
- 6"–24" External
- Rim Width
- Tire Diameter
- Drive System
- 220V 2 HP Electric, 110V Electric Motor or Air Motor
- 49"w x 48"d x 85"h
- Shipping Weight
- 850 lbs.
- Part Number
- Electric 220V: 800MAXX80220 Electric 110V: 800MAXX80 Air: 800MAXX80A