How can we help you today? Or if you would prefer to speak to us directly, call 800-688-6359
Top Features for the Maxx 70
Durable and Reliable Chassis
Dual Nozzle Bead Sealer
No Index Tabletop
Taking the hassle out of the hustle
Introducing the Maxx 70 - part of our new premium tire changer line designed to handle even the toughest and most demanding jobs, as well as help you confidently handle delicate wheels with ease.
- Built with Durability in Mind: Featuring brick-house rugged construction and an intuitive design engineered with direct customer feedback.
- HUGE Clamping Range: Maxx 70 can tackle wheels from 6-24" in diameter and up to 16” wide – out of the box! Anything from standard passenger car tires to 6" lawn mower tires, all the way up to extreme 24" wheel assemblies.
- Dual Nozzle Bead Sealing System: More Air + More Quickly = Jobs Done Faster
- Robo Arm Helper Device: Tool used to push the tire bead into the drop center, allowing for effortless mounting and dismounting of the tire.
- A Perfect Balance of Speed and Power: Our rock-solid 220V 2HP motor helps your shop keep up with ever-increasing customer demand.
- Built in Nashville, Tennessee: Designed and built right here in the heartland of the USA, invest in a machine that can handle the toughest jobs and is backed by positive customer feedback and hardcore engineering.
220V, 2 horsepower electric motor
RoboArm Helper Device
- Rim Diameter
- 6"–24" External
- Rim Width
- Tire Diameter
- Drive System
- 220V 2 HP Electric, 110V Electric Motor or Air Motor
- 49"w x 48"d x 85"h
- Shipping Weight
- 805 lbs.
- Part Number
- Electric 220V: 800MAXX70220 Electric 110V: 800MAXX70 Air: 800MAXX70A